This manual differs from other publications:
- It shows what is actually possible with hip ul-trasound.
- It presents the current knowledge in an abbre-viated form.
- It presents a summary of the German lit-erature on hip sonography for non-German-speaking colleagues.
- Relevant literature is cited at the end of this book.
- It presents the standard achievable today and should help the user to avoid errors.
- It is based on the author’s experience of more than 20 years teaching clinicians the theory and practice of hip ultrasound.
- This manual cannot replace practical training with an authorized teacher in hip sonography, only support it.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
SOME PAGES OF THE BOOKS