This manual differs from other publications:
- It shows what is actually possible with hip ul-trasound.
- It presents the current knowledge in an abbre-viated form.
- It presents a summary of the German lit-erature on hip sonography for non-German-speaking colleagues.
- Relevant literature is cited at the end of this book.
- It presents the standard achievable today and should help the user to avoid errors.
- It is based on the author’s experience of more than 20 years teaching clinicians the theory and practice of hip ultrasound.
- This manual cannot replace practical training with an authorized teacher in hip sonography, only support it.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
SOME PAGES OF THE BOOKS
VUI LÒNG ĐỂ LẠI EMAIL ĐỂ NHẬN LINK TẢI SÁCH
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT BOX. WE EMAIL YOU THE DOWNLOAD LINK